By continuing to use the Site and/or using the products and services made available to you on the Site, you are agreeing to the terms of this Policy.
We will never sell any information about you to anyone.
What Information do we collect?
You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service. We may collect this information even if you do not register with us. We collect and process the following data:
- "Personal Information" comprising:
- Your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password
- Information which you provide when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or when you report a problem with our Site;
- a record of your correspondence if you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address and Top Level Domain), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our Site ("User Information"). This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
We may also collect the above personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us. If you are using a data capture form then add the following:
We will send you information according to the preferences you submitted via our data capture form. If you would like to change these preferences at any point, please email us at email@example.com
A Cookie is a small file placed on you computer when you visit a website. We use 'cookies' to keep track of your current shopping session to personalise your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping basket at any time. Cookies also enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches, and
- recognise you when you return to our site.
When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from SakeShop.to by post, e-mail or telephone, about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
You agree that:
- The Personal Information which you provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- You will keep your registration information secure and not disclose it to any third party.
Marketing (if applicable)
- Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. If you indicated any preferences when providing us with your data, we will use these to determine what information we provide you with.
- If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels (such as email or post) that we use to contact you, please contact us at [provide the email address here]. Alternatively you may wish to write to us at [provide the postal address here].
- From time to time we would like to be able to pass your information to carefully selected third parties that offer products or services that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you.
- We will only do this if you have opted-in to receive such communications, for example when you completed a data capture form or placed an order with us.
- By entering into an agreement with us when you (select from the following as applicable): placed an order, entered a competition or prize draw run by us or on our behalf, or joined our membership, you have consented to this use of your data.
Your right to access Personal Information
You have a right to access the Personal Information that we hold on you. If you would like to see a copy of any information we have related to you, or you believe the information we hold on you is incorrect, please send a written request to the address shown below. If you are requesting a copy of information a $10 fee is payable.