- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 19. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 19 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- Our website includes systems to check your order against our stock but we cannot guarantee the availability or otherwise of any product at any time. In the event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to arrange replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order.
- The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. We cannot guarantee the availability of specific sake.
- Products sold to trade customers are only for resale within Ontario Canada.
- For orders of all items we normally at the timing specified at checkout, except where indicated. However, if it is not possible to come to a mutually agreeable delivery arrangement within this timeframe delivery may take longer.
- We may use an independent courier. The courier will attempt to deliver twice. Your order will be returned to our warehouse if they have not been collected from the courier 3 days after the second delivery attempt, and we reserve the right to pass on the cost of redelivery in this event.
- GTA ( Greater Toronto Area) is a flat $10 charge for orders .
- We do not deliver outside of the GTA for both Sake and Snacks. Tableware can be delivered Canada-wide, using Canada post terms and conditions.
- Where stated, Sake and Snacks can be collected from the designated pickup points selected at checkout. We will not be liable for items that are not collected in a timely manner.
- We will provide a full refund or replacement for any products that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary at your convenience.
Cancellations and complaints
- You may cancel your order at any time until three working days after delivery. Should you decide to cancel, all charges to you will be refunded as soon as the goods are returned in merchantable condition to our warehouse.
- In the event of complaint please fill in the contact form giving as much detail as you can. All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 hours and you can expect a full resolution of your complaint within a further 72 hours. You will be kept informed if there is any delay beyond this. Each complaint will be treated as confidential and will be attended to by a senior manager or director.
- For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information that we collect with the Police, other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation. Information shared in this way will not be used for marketing purposes.
If you are interested in receiving regular updates on new products, discounts and special offers and sake industry updates, please sign-up for our regular new letters.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device